HOW TO CARE FOR POTHOS PLANTS
- Keep pothos plants in a warm location; room temperature is ideal. If exposed to regular drafts or colder temperatures, the plant’s growth can be affected.
- Place pothos in bright, indirect light. They will tolerate low light, but will not grow as vigorously and may lose some or all of the variegation in their leaves.
- Only water when the soil feels dry. Pothos do not like wet soil; leaves will begin to yellow.
- Apply a diluted liquid houseplant fertilizer about once a month during the spring and summer.
- Cut back vines just above a leaf to make the plant bushier.
- The large, waxy leaves can gather dust; gently wipe them periodically.
- Remove any rotted or dead stems and any spotted leaves.