So you’ve handpicked your most cherished gals to stand by your side on your wedding day... How do you show them you’re thankful for them without spending money on wedding day gifts that they will never use again? We narrowed down our seven favorite bridesmaid gifts that are personal, ethical, and practical for every day life after the wedding! We think you will adore these pretty gifts just as much as we do!
Pink Champagne Flavored Treat Who doesn’t love pink bubbly and donuts? Why not combine them both! It’s always a good idea to start out your morning with sweet treats that are a little bourgeois!
2. Rose Water Get your gals prepped for the day with a refreshing rose water spritz. This is perfect to go on before and after makeup and is a skin nurturing product they can use daily. We recommend Herbivore’s Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Facial Mist, $16 (2oz.)
3. Jewelry with a Cause You want your bridesmaids to match but want them to have a piece of jewelry they will love and be able to wear after wedding day. Why not give them a piece that also supports a cause. Let your wedding day give back to others! We LOVE the Giving Keys that help provide work and hope to the homeless community. We also recommend the ever-so-beautiful Kendra Scott pendant, which supports local children’s hospitals.
4. Ethical Clutches Having been a bridesmaid in the past, we always wished we had a cute little something to hold our wedding day essentials in throughout the day. Instead of letting your girls carry around a dirty makeup bag, why not give them something trendy and ethically made. And we don’t mean something satin and bejeweled. Our favorite ethically-made clutch is by Madewell and Nordstrom
5. Pume Minis Find out your gals’ favorite scents and gift them with a mini version they can mist on for the wedding day and keep for other special occasions! This is such a pretty and personal way to say thank you. Besides, you’ll probably have to spend a large portion of time next to them on the big day. Make sure they it’s a pleasant smelling experience! Nordstrom has great selections!
6. Care Packages The whole sha-bang! We obviously love a gift box carefully curated with all of your favorites. It’s a sweet way to tell your bridesmaids you took time to think about some special items they would use and appreciate. We love candles, rosé, nail polish, bath fizzies, lip balm, etc.
Shop Box Fox is a great website where you can customize each gift to your bridesmaids. Handwritten
7. Letters There is nothing like a personal letter to your ladies, detailing why you cherish them and why it means so much that they stand by you on your special day. Grab some pretty stationary from Rifle Paper Co. and pour out your heart. This is a sure way to make this day memorable for everyone involved.