Rentals: Colorado Party Rentals
Venue: Denver Photo Collective
If you are hosting a family or friend brunch, dinner or gathering during this holiday season we have some hosting tips to ease your stress and create a beautiful table design with elements you might already have!
1. Decide what kind of event you want to host. Will it be a sit down meal, cocktails and appetizers, or a quick happy hour before heading down to the local ice rink?
2. Once you decide what type of party you are hosting send invitations. We think evite is a great way to send someone an invitation for all those on the go during this season.
3. Pick your menus. Drinks, appetizers, or dinner depending on what kind of party you want to host. Make it seasonally themed. When we host parties we find that our Nate Berkus Bar Cart from Target is a great element in at the dining room. We make it a self -serve station as all people have different tastebuds during this time of year. We always put out a red wine, a white wine, and two signature cocktails that represent the season. For a christmas themed bar cart we suggest cranberries, slices of lime, and fresh rosemary sprigs.
4. Decide on Decorations. Jazz up your table with fresh greenery or a beautiful centerpiece you can order from us or your local florist! Candles go a long way too!
6. Enjoy! Let the party begin!
#christmas #christmastable #interiordesign #crateandbarrel #coloradoflorist #florist #designer #christmasflowers #denverflorist #denvercolorado #weddingplanner #wedding #redwedding #christmasgreens #hostesstips #hosting #partyplanner #eventplanner